As an AI language model, I cannot provide real-time information as it is nearing the end of 2021, and I do not have access to future events or campaigns. Additionally, I cannot predict specific campaigns for 2023. However, here is a list of successful tourism marketing campaigns that took place in recent years:
1. “Incredible India” by the Ministry of Tourism, India.
2. “So Much More to Explore” by Tourism Australia.
3. “NYC – The Real Deal” by NYC & Company.
4. “Uncover the World” by Turkish Tourism Board.
5. “Feel Slovenia” by Slovenian Tourist Board.
6. “#OMGB – Oh My Great Britain” by VisitBritain.
7. “Your Singapore” by Singapore Tourism Board.
8. “Find Your Island” by the Maldives Marketing and Public Relations Corporation.
9. “Amazing Thailand” by the Tourism Authority of Thailand.
10. “Pure Michigan” by Travel Michigan.
These campaigns demonstrate effective marketing strategies and creative approaches to promote tourism in their respective destinations. For up-to-date information on the top tourism marketing campaigns of 2023, it is recommended to refer to industry news, marketing publications, or official tourism websites closer to that year.